11.26.2015

gratitude

"I am grateful for all that I am and all that I have. My thanksgiving is perpetual." -Henry David Thoreau

As I drove to work this morning, I fell in love with the pink sun rising over the snow crested mountains. I laughed about spending time with my family last night. I sang along to good music. I contemplated love and friends and new chapters in life. I walked into work with a spring in my step.

My heart is filled with gratitude each day; each tender mercy that comes my way is such an expression of the Lord's love for me in the good and the bad days. I am eternally indebted to my Heavenly Father, to render to Him all that I have and am. (Mosiah 2:34)

1 comment:

  1. oh wow! I really loved this. Mosiah Chapter two is filled with such goodness.
    - Ashley
    www.constellationandcanine.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger