2.09.2014

Love is loving those you love to hate. -- Jane from Simply Jane


This afternoon, we have Jane from Simply Jane. I was first introduced to Jane through her friend's blog (Chloee, who blogged last year for me!). For one thing, I want her to be my personal shopper. She always looks so put together. But truly, she always looks so beautiful and the beauty radiates from within Jane. I admire Jane's honesty and authenticity. We need more of it in the world, so thank you, Jane, for being you.

Thanks for being willing to post!
Check out her blog here!
...

i've always loved valentine's day. 
not because i'm super romantic
but because it's so cutesy and sweet.
it's no secret that i love my husband, friends and family,
but i think in order to be a truly loving person,
you have to love the people you don't want to love.
--
as much as i hate to admit it,
there are a couple of people in my life who drive me crazy.
i don't understand why they do the things they do
 and it seems i get frustrated by every word that comes out of their mouthes.

i regularly remind myself that i need to see those people how God sees them
(i am a firm believer that God loves his children despite their faults).
when i look at people through His eyes i find myself loving them. 
they are trying their best and i need to love them for that.
at the end of the day, will those people still drive me crazy?
probably.
but i can learn to love them for who they are, not hate them for their faults.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger