2.07.2014

Even Miracles Take A Little Time

This will be a simple post, because I didn't receive a few guest posts for the past couple of days and I need to be finishing up at 12-16 page paper due on Monday. 

My mom send me a package two Fridays ago, 
one I wasn't expecting form her. 

On a beautiful 55 degree January morning, I came home from a nice long run to find a package on my doorstep with some chocolate, a letter filled with encouraging words, and a little plaque that said one of my favorite phrases, 

"Even miracles take a little time."
-The Fairy Godmother in Cinderella

I instantly started sobbing when I saw it...it was perfect. I don't know if my mom knows how much that phrase has meant to me over the past few years, but it is a phrase that's especially keeping me going right now in my life.

Thank you, Mom, for always following through with promptings and being the most compassionate woman I know. Truly, there is no one more thoughtful and loving than you. You have helped me become who I am and you continue to inspire me to be better each day. Thank you for supporting me and being my cheerleader. Thank you for being an incredible mother, wife, sister, daughter, granddaughter, friend, and woman.

Wish we could be together this weekend for your birthday, Mom.
Love you to the moon and back, forever and ever.

1 comment:

  1. It was a cute plaque and purchased at a 'Hallmark'store. Love you sweet girl. You are our miracle and joy. I love you with all my heart; and you sweet daughter have been a blessing from the start!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger