1.23.2014

fourteen days of love | 2014



As some of you may know, 
I do a series on my blog called "Fourteen Days of Love" 
leading up to Valentine's Day. 
I can honestly say this is one of the best things I ever started on this blog. 
I can't even tell you how many people this affects and inspires (including me). 
I receive lots of emails, comments, and compliments by word of mouth about this series. 
And guess what? 
It's all because I get these amazing and heartfelt guest posts from you during these fourteen days. 

I am looking for guest posts for every day of the week leading up to Valentine's Day (Saturday, February 1-Friday, February 14). All you would need to do is write a post and email it to me. 

If you would like to post, please shoot me an email and we can discuss it all in more detail:  

themeaningfulpursuit{at}gmail{dot}com

If you aren't feeling the creative juices, but would like to participate...
here's where you can peruse through the posts of the last two years for some inspiration. 

Hurry up, February! 
Quite frankly, my blog has been pretty lack luster thanks to grad school
 and I can't wait to see what you bring and all of the amazing stories, 
perspectives to be shared on this space...
all about my favorite topic, 
LOVE.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger