11.02.2013

a love letter : the second star to the right

"The second star to the right shines in the night for you 
to tell you that the dreams you plan really can come true...


The second star to the right shines with a light that's rare 
and if it's Neverland you need, it's light will lead you there...



Twinkle, twinkle little star, so I'll know where you are,
gleaming in the skies above lead me to the one who loves me...



And when you bring him my way, each time we say, 'Goodnight'
...we'll thank the little star that shines the second from the right."



Even if the city lights and the clouds cover the stars, I wish on every single star for you, my darling dear.  Hope I'm becoming all I need to be for you. Can't wait to know you.

Love, 
Me.

1 comment:

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger