9.27.2013

three songs for your weekend:


an oldie...but goodie.


the second or third night i was here in seattle, my roommate showed me this video of her friend and his daughter when it only had 300 views...now it's exploded. 

and finally, 




"Oh, right, a snap to find the one single person in the world who fills your heart with joy."
"Don't be ridiculous.  Have I ever been with anyone who fits that description? Have you?"
And cue this song with Joe Fox walking down the street with daisies to work the project needing some..."t-w-e-a-k-i-n-g". 


happy friday!

1 comment:

  1. Best part of that movie. I love it. I love this movie when it's fall. I love that song. I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger