7.30.2013

the royal, but very real.


We all know how much I love the Royal Family. With all of the excitement of the new Prince George Alexander Louis, I have been overjoyed with the pictures and the posts and the love of the Royal Family expressed throughout the world. 

I saw these quotes from Princess Diana on Matchbook and I had to blog my favorites.


"I knew what my job was; it was to go out and meet the people and love them."


"If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love."

"Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you."

I feel these three quotes are very prevalent for me, and for all of us. I still remember my mom recording Princess Diana's funeral when I was the tender age of six and I think that was where my love of her, along with the Royals, began. She was an inspiration to the world and I am glad there are so many people in the world who believe in being who they are and letting their light shine. We need more people like that--more genuine, real human beings who are unashamed of who they are, no matter their position in life. In turn, we need to be more gentle towards others and simply love them for who they are. Because, come to think of it, everyone who walks this earth is royal, destined for greatness and doing so through many ordinary and extraordinary acts each day.

2 comments:

  1. i feel this need for kindness. it's such a mean, brash world out there. hurt people hurting other people. more kindness, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a die hard royal fan as well. I was geeking out all day on Prince George's birthday. :) And I love that last kindness quote.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger