6.26.2013

photo catch up!

photo catch up! 
otherwise known as: i haven't blogged in over a month!! 


some random tidbits of my life above [isn't my sister STUNNING!? her first prom! i didn't include one with her date or me, because i thought this picture of her and my dad was just too precious] and the bottom row is what i did for three weeks up through finals...study! study! study!

 during all of that, my little brother, thomas, went from healthy as a horse and playing spring ball for the junior high [left: a midnight snack after one of his basketball tourneys] to hospitalized and a gallbladder needing to come out during my finals week [middle] and finally, he was home and recovered from quite the ordeal! he couldn't come to my graduation, but he needed to heal and rest after being such a trooper during a week of craziness!


bid my farewells to azkaban after my last final!


commencement: may 2, 2013, 6:00 PM


college of health convocation: may 3, 2013, 9:00 AM


my family and the girls [plus a few guys] in my major helped me get to this point in my life. 
words cannot even begin to express my gratitude for them!!  


celebration lunch with my family [minus thomas] after convocation. 
the dodo is one of my absolute favorites!



since graduation [almost two months ago!], i've been working two jobs, volunteering, getting things ready for seattle, serving in two callings for my church, running my first half marathon [another post to come about that], and i turned 22 on june 20th! 

in the spare time i have, i've been spending a lot of time with family and 
enjoying nature, movies, holidays, and life, in general.

i know it's a poor excuse for not blogging, but i have been far too focused on some things of greater precedence. besides, i've been posting on instagram...that counts for something, right? ;)

i can't wait to start a new chapter in my life come september and i'm grateful for all that i have received, especially in the past year, to help me get to this point in my life.






1 comment:

  1. GRADUATION!
    the dodo... i have been craving that place for months. yeah, months.
    woman! you are soooo busy! two jobs... where? volunteering... where?!! two church callings... oh my gossshhh, what are they?! (so maybe i just want some specifics about your life because it's been foreverrrr).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger