4.15.2013

hello, seattle.




Looks like I'll be going from being a proud Ute to being a proud Husky this September! Feeling extremely humble and grateful today. After receiving great opportunities and acceptance letters from the three universities I applied to, I will be starting my Master's Degree at the University of Washington. I am so grateful to have been accepted into this prestigious program and I am blessed to have so many people supporting me! 
{via}

Many many many prayers, tears, conversations, and spiritual experiences helped me make this extremely difficult decision. It has been months (really almost two years) of trying to decide where to go, the huge process of applying, putting all of my energies into getting into graduate school, worrying about getting in, and needing to make a decision. Finally, I feel so much peace and I know I'm going where I'm supposed to. The anxiety dreams are gone. My heart feels less burdened. I still am worried about some aspects of it, but I can't deny what I've felt.  I feel so blessed to have this opportunity to stretch my faith and grow.


{via}

A wonderful program to help me become a professional. 
And, this is how I feel about that exciting truth.
New school, new professors, new classmates, new city, new experiences.
It's terrifying and thrilling to venture out into the unknown. 

 Hello, Seattle. 
I can't wait to see what is in store for me.
Maybe an abundance of love and adventures, but without a doubt, 
some major learning experiences are on the horizon.

Come what may and love it.


{all pictures are from this trip in november, aside from top three at the beginning and the quotes}

14 comments:

  1. OMG!!! YAYAY! You decided! Congrats girl!! That is SOOO exciting! I can't wait to hear all about your new life in seattle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh congratulations!! UW is such a good school with fantastic programs. i have a few friends there who cannot say enough about their love for the school. and Seattle? you are going to LOVE being here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and all the best! It must be such a relief to know where you will be studying

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah. not jealous at all. :) YOU ARE GOING TO BE SO GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously, this is so exciting. i'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy for you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catherine! This is so cool! I am going to come visit, okay? Make room on your couch for me. And Rosie, obviously. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. #whatyouregettingmarried?!?! #movingtowashingtonwiththehusband???
    #congratsgurl

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so exciting !!!!! congrats..love all the quotes, especially sara breathnach- she is one of my favorites! XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm like legit jealous of your new home! i would loooove to live in washington!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! I just found you on pinterest (I'm chelle) and saw your blog. I live in Seattle and have a blog. If you need any help getting connect up here shoot me a message!
    www.lhirondellerouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!!! I lived near Seattle for a few years and I still miss it! It is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger