3.13.2013

there's not much left for me to say.

I wrote four of my friends who are out on missions yesterday and I still have a list of missionaries to write. I guess I had a lot to get out and I miss those friends like crazy. So now, all I can really say is...I am grateful General Conference is in a few weeks, because I love words of comfort like this:

"The tests of life are tailored for our own best interests, and all will face the burdens best suited to their own mortal experience. In the end we will realize that God is merciful as well as just and that all the rules are fair. We can be reassured that our challenges will be the ones we needed, and conquering them will bring blessings we could have received in no other way." --Jeffrey R. Holland

3 comments:

  1. I needed that quote this morning. Thank you Catherine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes. I love that.

    Also, you are so wonderful. I know that whatever trials come your way, you will handle them with grace and love, because that is who you are. Thank you for being such an example to me. I am so glad to have gotten to know you a little. People like you are why I like blogging.

    Sending you love, lady. You're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh. "why don't you date more?" never an okay question to ask anyone. we're all doing the best we can. and the word "just" in those mission questions is the worst. that's why the age change is so great. it gets rid of the girls who aren't married yet shoud "just" go on a mission. uchtdorf is always spot on. "move forward and act" always the hardest and most important part of trials.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger