12.07.2012

say, brainless, don't you know where coconuts come from?


{things that made me happy this week}

despite having a really difficult week on many levels, here's what made me happy:

-walking out of my first final. one down, three more (it seems like four more) to go.
-"oh george bailey, i'll love ya til the day i die." watching "it's a wonderful life" seems to always lift my spirits.
-the little christmas tree in my room
-christmas social at work
-my gray gloves with white & icy blue stripes on them.
-bree got her mission call to baltimore, maryland! she doesn't leave until april, but i'm so happy for her!
-camaraderie at the library. we're all in this together, folks.
-seeing all of the christmas lights on my way home at night
-listening to coldplay constantly. with christmas music mixed in there.
-and as i said earlier this week, there's always something to be grateful for.

good luck with finals, with christmas shopping, with everything you've got going on in life right now!

1 comment:

  1. "It's a Wonderful Life" is one of my favorites!
    "I wish I had a million dollars.... hot dog!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger