12.12.2012

resolutely faithful

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
-2 Timothy 1:7

My friend, Jocelyn, posted that as her status today on Facebook before we took one of our finals and it really touched me. So grateful to know that if we commit our cause {whatever it may be} to God, we are able to prevail. He always blesses us if we do what's right and we are faithful to always doing what's right. That I know for sure.

"...The task will be hard. There may be dark days ahead, and war can no longer be confined to the battlefield, but we can only do the right as we see the right, and reverently commit our cause to God. If one and all we keep resolutely faithful to it, ready for whatever service or sacrifice it may demand, then with God’s help, we shall prevail. May He bless and keep us all." -King George VI, September 3, 1939

1 comment:

  1. I thought that scripture was amazing to say the least and I'll admit that I too felt the need to record it last night before I went to bed.

    Dear Jocelyn,
    We love you and all that you bring to our lives. You are spectacular and we adore you.
    Love, everyone

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger