11.26.2012

that chaos in my mind right now.


sitting on the floor to stay awake,
too many peppermint bark dove chocolates/candy cane kisses,
please excuse my stripe obsession.
emails with a cute picture from a dear friend/old yw president,
not really knowing what to do with my hair and it ended up in a half fishtail sort of thing,
writing that my future really depends on,
warm red fair isle socks.
should have spent more time on homework/working over the thanksgiving break, but it was nice to have a break from reality before the craziness. seeing lincoln on saturday was a highlight. i cried and i feel blessed to live in this nation.
thinking a lot about the friends and love and relationships in my life over the past few years.
it's amazing how jessi's comment on my picture on fb completely brightened my day. it sounds stupid, but it really did. go out of your way to do the little things.
boom she clack clack, boom she clack clack [stuck in my head for no apparent reason].
i trill my r's and sigh when i'm feeling stressed.

don't let the smile trick you, the thoughts behind it are absolute chaos [as you can easily tell from this].

7 comments:

  1. You are so adorable! Finals will be over so so soon! You are going to do so great, and you have such an amazing future ahead of you :) Sending prayers and strong study vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely agree with the statement about doing more homework over Thanksgiving break...I am so behind! Like the above comment: only 2 1/2 more weeks! Christmas break can't come soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah... i avoided my homework during the break too. one of those awesome in the moment sort of regretting it now situations. these last few weeks of school are death. i hate the idea of final tests, papers, and projects all in the same week for a million and one classes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. always obsessed with stripes. i just can't break the habit.
    and don't worry... you are SO CLOSE to christmas break! yahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this little list. and thanksgivng break is NOT in anyway for homework/work. you did it just right :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger