11.28.2012

"Heavenly Father has a picture of you on His dresser." -Thomas S. Monson

-a calm, peace feeling after prayer in the morning.

-studying at the library and heart-to-hearts with friends in my major.

-getting an observation at the clinic done for an assignment.

-homemade chicken noodle soup.

-this talk by president monson. please read it. amazing.


-an angel of a friend {bree} brought me some homemade bread and a note to me tonight. she just stopped by and said, "i was just thinking of you and i thought i should let you know." i almost started crying when i answered the door, because it was so unexpected and so needed. we sat and talked for almost twenty minutes about things and i'm so grateful she felt like she needed to stop by tonight.

some little tender mercies today that have let me know that Heavenly Father truly does know me.
thank you, thank you, thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh...something about that quote just made me bust up and cry. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to catch up with you today. You're great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger