10.18.2012

there's always something to be grateful for

{photos by the incredibly talented and lovely jalene. more here. these two had a filter added by me.}

this week, i feel grateful for:

being done with my aural rehab test

getting 94.5% on my pediatrics test i thought i had failed before fall break
letters from missionaries
a warm bed with lots of blankets (chilly nights this week!)
my awesome institute class
a car to drive
my family
my major & my professors
sherpa slippers
the temple
3x5 cards made into flashcards
golden fall sunlight
the prettiest of colors on the trees
observations at the clinic
good friends
a smoked turkey sandwich & tollhouse pie from the dodo
weekend plans
and much, much more.

“Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more

 fully the sunlight.” - Gordon B. Hinckley

3 comments:

  1. love it!
    and your pictures are darling! she's so great, she did our wedding pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, there is always something to be thankful for, and we shouldn't forget the things that we see every day...others would be glad to have them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger