10.23.2012

sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. -marc brown

I don't think it's a secret that I love my little sister and my little brother...I talk about them all of the time.  But, tonight, I want to brag about my little brother. 

I just had to share these two pictures. As you can see, he's always been such a heartbreaker. 

And... I just had to share this picture too.
 I love it and I'm so grateful for these two men in my life and all they've taught me;
 my dad and brother are some of the most faithful and wonderful guys you will ever meet.
{father & son university of utah men's basketball camp, 
june 2009//with former head coach, jim boylen}

But, basically, what I'm trying to say is...
I couldn't be more proud of you, Thomas.
You are so humble, handsome, well-rounded, kind, and intelligent. You live what you believe and you work so hard in school, basketball, in everything you do. You are such an impressive student and basketball player--be confident in that! You are an example to so many and I know you are respected by your peers, teachers, and of course, us...your family. You will be so blessed for all of the diligence and hard work you put into everything you do. Blessings may not come when you want them to or when you expect them, but the blessings do come. Heavenly Father is so aware of you and your needs. I know He has great things in store for you in your life and I'm grateful I have the chance to watch you grow up and learn. When you were little, you loved to wear your Superman pajamas (complete with the cape) and run around the house yelling, "Suppaaaman!". Really, it was the cutest. I want you to know that you have always been even better than Superman in my mind. You are incredible in every way. I'm so happy that I have a little brother to watch and discuss sports with, a little brother that plays competition basketball, a little brother with a lot of swag, a little brother that laughs both at me and with me (especially when I'm not that funny), a little brother who is now much taller than me, and a little brother that has the best, kindest heart.
Love ya so much, T-Bro!!

{being silly after a game back in march}

2 comments:

  1. What a great tribute to your brother! You look so pretty in those pics.:)
    xo, amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww.....little brothers are awesome. Couldn't imagine life without mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger