10.05.2012

long day/week.





these are some rather good pictures to describe how i'm feeling about life after this week.

i've had a lot of great things happen this week and some great blessings, but it's okay to not feel 100% okay every once in a while, right?

why do we want to grow up so fast when we're kids?

let's just say i can't remember ever needing a general conference or fall break or weekend more than this one

except, i don't really get to start mine until after 7:30 tonight. 

wish me luck, it's gonna be a long day.

are you planning on watching conference?
do you have any fun plans for the weekend?
ps: i'm kind of in love with this song right now. can't wait for skyfall to hit theaters in november.

3 comments:

  1. You are so lovely, and I agree... General Conference could not come fast enough. I hope your day goes by fast and that is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you posted about Skyfall... I'm planning on doing the same. Know that I LOVE you lady. Happy 50th anniversary to James Bond!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger