10.11.2012

charles dickens is awesome.


“whatever I have tried to do in life, I have tried with all my heart to do it well; whatever I have devoted myself to, I have devoted myself completely; in great aims and in small I have always thoroughly been in earnest.”

— charles dickens 

i have loved this quote for many years now (also loved anything charles dickens for years and years) and i hope it will always ring true for me in my life. it's something i think we can always improve on and aspire to do. i want to always be earnest in my dealings with all and i want to always be earnest in my pursuits and dreams. and i'm always a work in progress.  

2 comments:

  1. So happy you stopped by my blog! I love this quote by dickens! So inspiring and encouraging to really give everything your all! I am now following you, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love dickens and love quotes..this is a great one! it reminds me of another favorite which says, "whatever you are, be a good one." great inspiration for today! XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger