10.29.2012

be real.


things of today:

↑ this reminder 
-sparkly infinity scarf + black & white blouse + gray blazer + skinnies
-my institute class (finding christ in the old testament. ahhhmazing!)
-great classmates and friends
-driving along south temple in the mornings. the light and fall colors are always gorgeous along that street.
-the smell when you walk into nordstrom
-the rosy sky while the sun was setting tonight
-rosalea, my pediatric speech pathology professor
-a family home evening of meeting my family and grandparents at cafe rio and yogurtland afterward (toasted coconut + chocolate hazelnut for the win)
-going crazy with my siblings (as you can see) while trying to study

3 comments:

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger