9.21.2012

do you remember the twenty first night of september?


Do you remember the twenty first night of September? Love was changing the mind of pretenders while chasing the clouds away. Our hearts were ringing In the key that our souls were singing As we danced in the night, remember, how the stars stole the night away, yeah yeah yeah...

What would today be without this song? Seriously though. One of my all-time favorites. It just makes me feel SO happy every time I listen to it. And speaking of... 
 
{things that have made me happy this week}

-Taking that blasted speech science test last night and feeling good about it. Trust me, it's been a huge stressor this week and I'm glad it's over. Two more weeks until Fall Break!!

-After my test and the Temple, Kylee Peterson and I met up at Yogurtland to catch up. When I was leaving to go home, my car died. The engine wouldn't turn over and I knew I hadn't left the lights on or anything, so I was freaking out that something major had happened and it wasn't the battery. I'm grateful my dad and Thomas could come help me with it (it actually was a battery thing...it's getting old...might even be the original battery...and sooner than later needs to be replaced). So, I'm happy it wasn't a huge problem and that I have a smart dad and brother to help me with things like this.

-Dove Dark Chocolates (and their promises, of course). Loved this one,
"The breath of Autumn is a whisper to the soul."

-Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin lotion. The Fall Bath and Body Works collection is always my favorite.

-O.P.I. Mermaid Tears. I think it's a great muted turquoise. Kelsey & I always joke that we should be nail polish namers.

-Fall is really, truly the best season.

-Downton Abbey, Season 3, Episode 1.  


-I have been laughing way too hard about this picture this week.  

-Aaaaaand Janessa. Where do we even begin with her? Well, let's just say, what a darling friend. I'm so glad to have her in my major and we laugh waaay too much. "Excuse me, miss. What are you doing?....Taking a picture for my blog." (while pretending to creep on me at the library) "When the conversation came around to the question of what do you do outside of school, he said, 'I make puppets.' This is the caliber of people on the bus." I almost lost it over that one.

-My leopard/cheetah (whatever kind of cat you prefer) cardigan. Yes, it's getting all bold up in here.

-Chats with Hope about life and high school and friends. Teenage years can be so especially hard.

-Cafe Rio PSI Presidency Reunions.

-Lunch with Julia. I haven't seen her in I don't know how long, but it was so good to chat and catch up. We're always on the same page with things and things pick up like we've never been out of each other's lives. Love those friendships.

-Starting to work on the grad school applications...eeeeek!!!

What made you happy this week?
Any fun weekend plans?

Hope it's a wonderful weekend for all of you!!

4 comments:

  1. Downton Abbey. Holy crow, I missed it! More than I should miss a tv show. I am so so happy about fall being right around the corner. And pumpkin everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Downton Abbey was so good I felt my heart was going to explode! And I'm sure you did GREAT on your test! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Downton Abbey was so amazing! We can officially talk about it now :) As for the rest of our conversations, they are just the bomb. I love that we understand each other so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. I love that song.
    2. I'm not really a waitress.
    3. I want to own a cheetah cardigan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger