8.30.2012

our gang it is the jolliest that you have ever seen!!


Earlier this week, I was asked to answer this question: "Describe your favorite personal experience or story about the U thus far."

It is hard to narrow it down to one experience, but one that stands out in my mind is the first football game of my freshman year. Walking into the stadium, I felt overwhelmed with a love and pride for this University that I had never felt before. My parents instilled their love of the University of Utah in me at a very young age--my dad made sure I knew the phrase, "Go Utes! Beat the Cougars!" extremely well. But in that moment as a freshman, it hit me that this moment was because of so many things I had worked hard for in my life--the chance to be a college student and I knew that I was at a University with great traditions and academics. Even from the moment I walked into my first classes, I knew I was exactly where I was supposed to be. The opportunities I have had are matchless and I have gained so much from being a student here--a love for my career path, increased confidence, and life-long associations.

-----------

It's the start of Football season kicks off at 5:15 PM tonight and I guess you could say I am SUPER excited.
It may have to do with my excellent seats again (Row 8 in the MUSS!), but it is probably more because of the fun times and memories to be made this year. 

GOOOO UTES!!!!!
and...beat the cougars...on september 15th ;)

1 comment:

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger