6.28.2012

that is what i am talking about. (said in a gru voice)

“‎Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you. Never excuse yourself. Never pity yourself. Be a hard master to yourself-and be lenient to everybody else.”
― Henry Ward Beecher

.....

.....


.....


.....


.....


.....


.....

My head is so fuzzy and achy and I feel so incredibly tired, but this is just some of what I've been loving the past few days. In other news, I don't think I can watch Despicable Me without laughing hysterically to the point where I can't breathe. Oh dear. Maybe I'll grow up one day?

all via pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Love these! ha ha especially the last one! That bit is so funny :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. despicable me is my favorite, i love it. these photos made me laugh so hard, especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i died when i first saw that you go glenn coco thing on pinterest. diiiiied. i seriously laughed so long.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger