6.17.2012

Happy Father's Day!




Happy Father's Day!!!

I love you, Dad, and I am forever grateful to you for the things you have taught me throughout my (almost) twenty one years of life and for all the things you continue and have yet to teach me. 

One time in Relief Society, a sweet old lady in our ward said, "You're never going to find a husband as good as your dad, Catherine!" and I think that could very well be true. I hope I can find someone that will one day measure up to him and be the kind of husband and father my dad is. He is the ultimate Christlike example to me and I know I wouldn't be anywhere near where I am today without his understanding, wisdom, counsel, patience, and love.

Love you soooo much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger