5.03.2012

still trying to decompress


i still can't believe this semester is over and it's been over for me since monday. i keep trying to decompress and tell myself that i'm done, but i still wake up worried that i didn't do an assignment the night before or that i forgot to take one of the quizzes on canvas.  i guess i'm losing my mind or i have a lot on my mind this week.
great chapter of the book of mormon that i opened up to and read at the temple tonight.
there was an absolutely gorgeous sunset when i came out and drove home. 
i feel seriously so grateful and so blessed.

like our good ole buddy, ferris, says, life moves pretty fast. if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you might miss it. 

1 comment:

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger