5.14.2012

made my day.


-Looked up the football schedule for this Fall today...and I can't wait!!!! Having this view of the stadium for four hours every Wednesday and Friday just increases all of my excitement.

-Text from Dad this morning: "Chiclets gum is so good for about thirty seconds." Definitely choked on my water while reading that one. So great.

-This post by Kelli. She basically rocks.

-Not ashamed to admit I have listened to "We Found Love" fifty seven times today. 57 and counting, that is.

-It was so warm and nice today...I think this weather is here to stay.

-Frozen hot chocolate run after FHE tonight with Carly...Mmmm.

aaaannnd....

-Today, I received a letter saying that I have received a scholarship that will help with my last two semesters of undergraduate work and it might even be renewable for my two years at any graduate program in the country.

I feel so happy about the way so many things are headed in my life right now and I know it's not because of anything I have done. It's a loving Heavenly Father who knows me and He's looking out for me.

I am so blessed and I am so grateful. 
SO grateful.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the scholarship girl, that is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the scholarship girl, that is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i almost didn't sign up for the muss this year, but luckily i had a friend convince me otherwise. cannot wait to go to the games! that mother's day post kelli wrote was hands down my favorite mother's day post. i have never had frozen hot chocolate, but it's been on my mental must-try list for ages now. congrats on the scholarship!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, such a great day. Congrats on the scholarship!

    ReplyDelete
  5. frozen hot chocolate? i've never had it before! sounds perfect!! especially on these hot days! and i love that rihanna song!! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger