5.11.2012

a little crush on captain america


"Well, asking a woman to dance always seems so terrifying. And the past few years just didn't seem to matter that much. Figured I'd wait."

"For what?"

"The right partner."

My brother always says, "You're cool, because you love superhero movies." They're not hard to love with all of the action...and eye candy. I can't narrow it down to which Avenger I have the biggest crush on, because like I said, all of them are total eye candy. Before I saw Captain America last summer, I was just head over heels for Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man (how can you not love someone with that much charisma and personality?) and I was so enamored with the gentleman that Thor turned out to be towards Jane, but Captain America tugs at my heartstrings most.
He's just so wholesome and just down right good
And what's not to love about someone who waits for the right dance partner?

3 comments:

  1. YES. Amen to every last part of this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i die over the avengers. it seriously bothers me that i have only seen it once. iron man is my fave, but the rest are all tied for a close second. the avengers made me love them all that much more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOTALLY agree!! :D Some good looking a sweet as fellas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger