4.11.2012

twenty seconds of insane courage


We watched We Bought A Zoo tonight and I absolutely loved it. Such a darling movie. 
 I loved this quote and I thought about how most of the time, it takes a lot of courage to smile at a stranger or  bear your testimony or strike up a conversation or provide a simple act of service to someone, but just think...
within 20 seconds, you can open up doors to something absolutely great if you show even just a little bit of insane courage and who knows how far reaching your impact will be? 

5 comments:

  1. I really need to watch that movie! I've seen that quote a couple times now and still love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So weird that I got goosebumps reading this? But I totally did. Love it, and I love the print!

    And ps. Thank you for the congratulations the other day on my blog. So kind of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I love it!! Let's change the world, Catherine! Ready, go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so true! It's really the little things you can do for others that brings such joy to their day! I should compliment people more when I think of it in my head.. I never know why I don't share how I feel.. when it's a good thing. Also, I have been wanting to see that movie just didnt know anyone who has watched it yet... glad to hear it was as good as it looked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOO GOOD.

    I may or may not have teared up... through the majority of that movie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger