4.16.2012

Dreams of a SLP Student


Oh, Ryan.

Last night, the second part of my dream was that I showed up for class today and all of my professors had decided that instead of reviewing for tests and finals, we needed to hear their life stories. And not only have them told, but SUNG to us. Yes, all of my professors performed musical numbers in really strange costumes and told us all about their lives. It was like the Even Stevens musical episode, but a zillion times better.

I wish that would happen today.

*Don't even deny it. We all loved Even Stevens. Part 1 & Part 2 of Influenza the Musical. You're welcome.

3 comments:

  1. Why was this not mentioned during story time today? I want to hear all about this on wednesday haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen to all of the above. as simple as that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger