3.12.2012

spring break

Remember this impulse decision?? 
Well...it's finally Spring Break!!! 
I'm headed out tomorrow morning through Friday night!

I'm going to be in Disneyland (after a TEN year absence...I know, I know...) and the more southern part of California!! Holly and I have a few plans already, 
but what are some fun things you would suggest doing or seeing in California?? :)

A couple pictures from ten years ago:


 {the dreaded navy braces...why did i think that was always the best color to have them put on?}

{hope and thomas are babies!}


Here are some pictures from a trip two years ago, but to the more Northern/Central part of California: California 2010

1 comment:

  1. hahaha these pictures are priceless!
    definitely try to recreate them!
    i'm sure you'll have an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger