3.18.2012

Laguna

we flew in on tuesday afternoon and holly's sister picked us up from the airport. we enjoyed walking through holly's sister's neighborhood, in the warm california air and seeing all the beautiful green around us. after we picked up annie from school, we headed to the beach at the montage in laguna. it was absolutely gorgeous. on our way home, we stopped at trader joe's to pick up a few things for dinner and some snacks--the dark chocolate covered pomegranate seeds are my new favorite snack. 
we had a delicious dinner and relaxed the rest of the night.

for whatever we lose [like a you or a me], it's always ourselves we find in the sea. -e.e. cummings-










































6 comments:

  1. Um...GORGEOUS!! So sad my Summer is ending :'( Looks like you had a fantastic time though! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun...and so pretty! My husband is from Arizona and my favorite thing is ALWAYS the palm trees- I had never seen them before.

    Also, your clothes are really cute. Where do you shop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are making me crave a trip to the beach!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, it looks heavenly!! what a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for giving us another glimpse into Holly's life. I appreciate it. And the cute pictures of my niece and nephew. Love it! I'm glad you girls had such a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous in all of these California posts! I am serious about us getting together this summer, lady! I think you're fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger