2.03.2012

Three: Sleepless in Seattle


Sometimes in life....you find a boy who says to you, 

"Walter, such a formal name really."

In that moment, you completely melt and you know that you must either marry this perfect boy 
or find another boy that knows this movie and loves it just as much as you do. 

Those kinds of boys are real keepers.


Sleepless in Seattle has to be my all-time favorite movie. I have probably watched it hundreds of times and I could never tire of watching it. It is the ultimate chick flick and it has so many great lines and ideas about love throughout the entire movie. (what's your favorite line or scene?)

I think we all dream of finding that someone that makes you feel like you're coming home...
only to no home you've ever known. 

 

"It was like...magic."


Perfect ending.

Promise that you'll watch this movie sometime this month? 
Or even, every day this month*?

Okay. 
Thanks.

*I may or may not have done that in years past. Also, I promise this series isn't turning into a bunch of posts just by me...there are so many great guest bloggers lined up...so keep stopping by each day and reading!!

**On a completely unrelated note, I have officially added "Les Misérables" to this list of mine. It gives me chills and brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it. Favorite musical ever on the big screen. And I told myself that I wouldn't read "The Hunger Games" until Spring Break in a few weeks. But Hope bought it for herself last weekend to read for the third or fourth time and I read the first 18 pages last night. Oops, I'm hooked.

3 comments:

  1. hahaa i love this movie too!
    so cute.
    i'm partial to 10 things i hate about you though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so this is kinda embarrassing, but I have never seen "Sleepless in Seattle"! I really really need to, so maybe I will move it up on the list of things to do! Oh, and I would love if you would stop by my blog and say hello!
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love that movie. Meg Ryan is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger