2.09.2012

Nine: Mi Madre


"Mothers are endowed with a love that is unlike any other love on the face of the earth.” 

 Marjorie Pay Hinckley 

 {one of my absolute favorite pictures}


Happy Birthday, Mom!

Thank you for always being there for me and taking care of us! When I read that quote, my mom came to my mind immediately.My mom is truly an example to me of that love unlike any other love on the face of this Earth. She shows me so much unconditional love...I don't know how she does it, really. She is one of the most compassionate people. She is always concerned about others and doing things for everyone else.  My mom has always been there for me through my ups and downs and I'm grateful for the wisdom she always shares with me. A few of my favorite things I love doing with my mom are... going on drives with her, shopping, cooking, seeing movies, getting a bite to eat, and just talking with her about everything. 

Love you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger