1.26.2012

lists from today that possibly explain why i am a goof

tv shows that should be on netflix:
-boy meets world (!!!!!!!)
-even stevens
-lizzie mcguire
(shows what a late 90s/early 00's disney channel addict i was)


movies i want to see right this very minute:
-the great gatsby (i die. i can't wait for this movie. favorite favorite book.)
-the hobbit (i get chills when i see this trailer. let's be honest, i loved reading the hobbit and i got in trouble many times when i was a seventh grader for reading this book when i wasn't supposed to. then i got half way through fellowship of the ring and stopped...it was such a snooze fest for me, i don't know why. i love the LOTR movies though.)
-the dark knight rises (i saw mission impossible : ghost protocol in imax twice and the trailer for this movie brought tears to my eyes and sent chills down my spine.)
-the hunger games (haven't read the books though...oops. you can slap my wrist)
-extremely loud and incredibly close (looks like a tear jerker, but who can resist tom and sandra?)*
-the vow (duh)
-the lucky one (duh)
-star wars in 3D (i don't know how many of them will be showed in 3D this year and i'll probably skip out on seeing darth maul and jar-jar binks in 3D...but i want to see the rest of them for sure.)
-mib 3. (will smith. enough said.)
-titanic in 3D (discussed this one before...) 


movie that looks super lame, but probably will still see it:
-the avengers (no comment)

movie i wish wasn't rated R:
-safe house (action/thriller film with denzel and ryan, need i say more?)

books i am going to read this year:
-the hunger games (there ya go)
-the book of mormon (at least three times)


songs i love today (most random, random list):
-when it's over. (sometimes, people don't give sugar ray enough credit.) 
-bailamos. (enrrrrrrrrique!)
-it's ok (i loooove cee lo green's voice.)
-life on earth. band of horses. (always great. don't watch the video. it's all... super cheese & twilight-y.)
-can you tell. ra ra riot. (most likely one of my all time favorite songs.)
-hurricane drunk. florence + the machine. (when we went to california summer 2010, i came to love florence + the machine...i could listen to her all the time and think about sitting on carmel beach.)
-bruises (passion pit remix) chairlift (good work out song.)
-i'll be seeing you. billie holiday (just one of those days when i'm missing someone...ain't no thang. and i'm pretty sure i will always love the notebook. never gets old. watch the video and love ryan gosling.)


things i love today (and apparently always):
-anything 90s related
-hot chocolate
-daydreaming about love
-my purple scarf
-youtube. i think it's hilarious to look at the lyric videos people make...too good. i also love reading through people's comments and their cyberspace comment fights....yikes. 


i am such a goof :)


*i started this post earlier, but spur of the moment, holly and i saw this tonight. i don't know how i feel about it still. it was very well done, but almost too emotionally charged and hard for me to watch. 

4 comments:

  1. Read The Hunger Games!! Seriously! Before you see the movie!! :D Promise you will??

    ReplyDelete
  2. boy meets world is my jam!
    i want them on dvd SO BAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. You pretty much just stole a post from my brain! Haha! Love this. And I TOTALLY agree about those tv shows needing to be on Netflix! Freshman year they had a Lizzie McGuire marathon on Disney channel and I totally watched it up at school... My roommates thought I was crazy but I don't care. :) Also, READ THE HUNGER GAMES! I just barely read them over Christmas (I'm one of the slow ones too) and LOOOOOOOOOVED them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your first list about shows that SHOULD be on netflix as shows that are ON netflix... needless to say I was very disappointed when they weren't on instant watch. It's obviously been a long day for me. Also, you have the cutest blog! How did I not know this existed?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger