1.06.2012

Guest Post: What Makes You Happy-Lisa from L!$@’s Life

Guess what?

It's the first Friday of 2012!!
{insert noise maker and party blower sounds right here}

Here's to many more fabulous Fridays this year! :)

Remember my friend Lisa from AUSTRALIA?! She always leaves the sweetest comments and her blog is a fun read. I was able to guest post for her a few weeks ago, so she is here today to tell us 
what makes her happy

Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------
G’day there friends and readers of Catherine’s! 

I’m Lisa from L!$@’s Life. Today I want to share just 10 things that make me happy. While my life is far from perfect, I try to see the good in it and make the most of it. 


10 Things That Make Me Happy 

1. Seeing people in love: It may sound corny but I love seeing the pure joy and happiness that people have when they are in love. I look forward to it myself one day.

2. Travelling: being in another country and experiencing something new always makes me happy. I wish I could travel so much more. I have been to 6 countries besides my beautiful home of Australia.

3. A good book to read: Being able to really get into a book and lose myself in it is the best. I am currently reading The Hunger Games series and am loving it! Go and read them if you haven’t already!

4. Learning something new: I love to learn new things and try out something I haven’t before. There is always an excitement when you don’t know what to expect. Sure it doesn’t always work out but not trying would suck more.

5. Photo Booth: I can’t get enough of photo booth on my Mac!! I use it a little too often but it is fun to experiment and the things people do on it are priceless!


6. Being my best self: When I know that I am really trying to always improve and be the best person I can, taking opportunities that come my way and am looking after myself I am really happy.

7. Nature: Seeing all the beauty around me each and every day reminds me that I have a loving Heavenly Father who took the time to create everything with us in mind. I marvel at how beautiful this world can be. A good sunrise or sunset gets me every time!

8. Snail mail: I love receiving things in the mail! You should see me when I find something in the letter box with my name on it…that isn’t a bill of some kind :D I like that someone took the effort to send something to me. I also love sending snail mail.

9. My family: I don’t get to see most of them as often as I would like but I am most myself around them. Just driving home to be with them gets me all excited.


10. Helping someone out: Seeing someone I have helped, even in the smallest way makes me so happy. I usually like to try and secretly do things for others because I don’t want the credit. I like trying to think about something specifically that will help or make someone’s day a little better.

Well that’s all I’ve got for you today!
Hope you enjoyed the list :D 
-----------------------------------------------------

Isn't she so fantastic? I'm so glad to know that you share my love of Photobooth and snail mail :) Thanks again, Lisa!

If you would like to guest post and talk about what makes you happy, email me at:
themeaningfulpursuit@gmail.com

Happy Friday!!

3 comments:

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger