1.16.2012

...




Don't worry. I've just had a super great weekend and I have to go to work realllllllll early tomorrow.

Let's hope I survive the craziness of the day tomorrow.

Hahaha.

Who am I kidding?

Of course, I will. :)

So be looking forward to a photo overload...eventually this month...complete with pictures from New Year's Eve, the Auto Expo, Sundance (this upcoming weekend), and maybe even some Photobooth pictures if you are real lucky.

PS: I would recommend "Midnight in Paris" to all of you. I watched it a couple weeks ago and I quite enjoyed it. How can you not love this opening scene?

3 comments:

  1. I loved this movie as well! I saw it in theaters by accident..I loved all the old time stuff. Good luck at your early day at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo excited for Sundance!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so need to watch this movie. I've heard such great things about it.

    Good luck with your crazy day today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger