12.31.2011

New Years Eve {2011}

It's New Year's Eve, and hopes are high.

Dance one year in, kiss one goodbye.
Another chance, another start,
So many dreams to tease the heart.
Let's wait and see...
It may just be...
the perfect year.

2011 was a great year for me, but a very challenging year as well. It was a rollercoaster to say the least, but life is full of both accomplishments and challenges. I'm still finding more about myself each day. I would say I was a lot happier this year and I found a  lot of joys in my life--my family, my faith, my job, my University and my major, my friends, my calling, and the list could continue. But along with those things, I felt like there was opposition...many heartaches and sorrows and low points associated with each of those things for me. However, I have noticed that I have learned to move on quicker. It gets easier each time for me to pick myself up in the hard times and keep moving forward. I know that without the sorrows, we would not appreciate the joys in life! I'm grateful for my family and the friends who unconditionally love me and support me. They remind me of the good things I'm doing and the things that matter the most. I'm so grateful for the gospel in my life and the things I'm continually learning about my Heavenly Father and my Savior. My relationship with them has grown more than ever this year and I completely rely on their love and guidance in my life. I had a lot on my plate (full time student, working 20+ hours a week, and being called to be a YSA Relief Society President), but I learned so much this year and I learned that I still have SO much to experience and learn. This may sound weird, but even though I am twenty, I feel like I am still like an infant in the grand scheme of things and I still have so much to learn before I can walk the walk and talk the talk in this life. 


I'm simply just grateful for another year to live-to experience growth and love and joy and sorrow!

 For some weird reason, I like even years better than odd and I feel like 2012 will be no exception. I think it will bring many great things for me and you--every year does!

Happy New Year!!


Here are just ELEVEN of my favorite posts/moments from TWENTY ELEVEN:
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11.

Here are my previous New Years Eve posts:
2010.
2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger