12.27.2011

Enchanted

I promise I'll let you know more about our wonderful Christmas. It truly was wonderful! But for now, I'm at work and sicker than a dog (can't keep anything down and my stomach hurts like crazy). I've been listening to this song and the words that seem to describe my feelings right now. Why is it that I try to distance myself from Taylor Swift and then she just has to capture things in my life perfectly?

 
Ahhhhhhhh.
6 more hours and I can go home and rest and try to feel better.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well :-( but I do the same thing with Taylor Swift... I swear I won't listen to her ANY MORE and then... she gets me :-) Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sick too! No fun being cooped up! Get better soon! Thanks for your sweet comment the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better soon! We all need a little Taylor at times :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. being sick sucks :(
    sorry to hear that
    hope t swift helps you heal ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger