11.29.2011

hǽpi bə́rθdè, hɑ́li!

Translation: 

Happy Birthday, Holly!



This is my MFEO BFF. I know I've talked about her many times, but I just wanted to let you all know that she is the best friend you could ever ask for and I know that we have known each other much longer than the two years we have actually been in each other's lives {see this post}. She is the strongest person I know, full of courage and faith. She has a rock-solid testimony and she is beautiful on the inside and outside. I'm grateful that I have gotten to know her. When I first met her, I thought she didn't like me and it worried me a little bit that she hadn't shaved her legs in months (it was part of a bet, no worries). But soon, I was able to get to know her better. I am grateful that she gave me the opportunity to serve with her in PSI. Because I was able to be led and directed by her, it gave me the unique chance to get to know her and become her friend on a more spiritual level-first and foremost. But we've stayed up late talking and skyping and emailing and texting about daily dramas, our love lives, and all random things in the world. We've had chills and cried while watching The King's Speech and Harry Potter movies. We've put a lot of miles on our cars going on drives to talk and we've had a lot of Thai food and Top-It. We have laughed and cried over a lot of things. She truly is an amazing woman and I know that no matter what, she will always be there for me and I will always be there for her. 
I'm grateful for her and I'm blessed by her friendship. 

Happy Birthday, Holl! 
Hope this is the best day and year yet for you. 
I have a feeling it will be! :)

PS: I'm crying about you...and that's okay.

4 comments:

  1. oh catherine, this is the kindest thing i've ever read. thank you so much for being my friend!! i love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #happybirthdayholly. #thisisagreatpostcatherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your blog. So happy to have found it. Thanks for following mine- I'll be sure to visit your's often. Such a pretty picture, by the way! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Holly! Good friends make life so much better :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger