10.28.2011

My little Liebsters

Yesterday, I received a sweet comment from Monique of Domestic Manifesto saying I had been given a blog award. How fun is that!? Thank you so much, Monique!

So, what does this Liebster Blog Award mean?

The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. (Liebster is too fun to say and if it really means all of that...I might as well start calling everyone "my little Liebster"...said in one of my accents...duh, of course.)

To keep this award going, pass the award along to five other new deserving bloggers who have less than 200 followers:


The rules for the Liebster Blog Award are:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love, too!

Thanks again, Monique!

AND...

Thank you to the FIVE I picked for inspiring me with your words!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the award! That is so great! You are so sweet, Catherine. Thank you for being such an uplifting person!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger