10.07.2011

It's Friday I'm In Love!

I have been singing this song all week and finally, Friday is here!

Guess what? Today is the first day of my Fall Break!! I am excited for an entire week to just go to work, relax, and catch up on things.

Last night, I tried making cookies I saw on Pinterest last night.
Keyword: Tried.
But we'll save that story (and the pictures to accompany it) for later today.
*I really still am shocked at the results...yikes!*

Hope you have a great weekend!!!

PS: Most of y'all know this, but it snowed yesterday in Utah. And I'm not really happy that we kind of went from summer straight to winter. I love October and I love Fall--seeing the mountain change to hues of red, yellow and orange, 70 degree days/50 degree nights, and the golden sunsets. Here's hoping that the snow will not come again for a few more weeks and that we can enjoy a little bit of the Fall weather again before winter really hits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger