10.21.2011

"Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird, I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns." George Eliot

I couldn't agree more, George. Fall is by far my favorite season and I wish it would last longer in Utah. The past two weeks have been perfect weather. It was a little rainy and snowy the week before, but it has been just lovely since and the mountains look like gorgeous patchwork quilts with hues of reds, oranges, and yellows. Here are some pictures of the past few weeks.

Life According To My Phone (The Samsung, Non-Instagram Way):



New shoes

Institute

Taking the scenic route home from school.

"Even if something is left undone, everyone must take time to sit still and watch the leaves turn."
-Elizabeth Lawrence-
Institute

11th Avenue

"No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face."
- John Donne-
South Temple


Holladay

Olympus Cove Area

Foothill Drive

Wasatch Drive//Big Cottonwood Canyon (maybe?)

Just down the road from La Caille, there's this field with the most gorgeous trees I have ever seen...





Wouldn't you agree?
(these pictures don't even begin to do the colors justice)

Happy Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Just so you know...i wore that same shirt yesterday! We could have been twins :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh you live in SLC? I live in Provo! yay!! K sorry. anyways, those leaves are pure lovely! ANd I love the SLC temple oh SO much
    Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!!! And you were right by my house! I live right in between La Caille and Big Cottonwood Canyon (the picture you posted is actually Little Cottonwood, but just as pretty as Big :) You picture of 11th Ave is my fav!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger