9.16.2011

Weekend is finally here!!

You know it's going to be a good day when...

You wake up and you don't have to do a single thing to your hair. It was a Christmas miracle, folks.  

You see the most gorgeous rainbow on your way to work. Seriously...did anyone in Utah see that rainbow this morning? It was gorgeous!!

You realize the week is finally over...it's Friiiiday Friiiiday!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!! We will be celebrating my dad's birthday tomorrow!! We told him that one of his presents WILL be the Utes beating the Cougars in football. It's going to be a fun weekend!

PS: Anyone else as excited as I am for the new Coldplay album coming in October?

2 comments:

  1. I so wish my husband and I could be in Utah tomorrow to watch our alma mater beat the Utes!

    Have a great weekend and happy birthday to your papa!

    ~ Angela
    grahamandangela.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A solid W for the Utes would make a wonderful b-day present for your dad! And I love Coldplay! And I love you sooo... let's do something soon? Yeah?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger