8.18.2011

Two Years.

I have been an official "blogger" for TWO years. Isn't that weird? It seems like just yesterday my family was staying in Park City before I started college and I was writing my thoughts and concerns about my life--setting goals and on the edge of beginning some new meaningful pursuits in my life. So much was unknown to me at that point in life. I've been reading some of posts I've made in the past two years and I'm amazed at my growth. Things have changed and things haven't changed. I've learned how to pick myself up, find the beautiful things about life, and keep going. I've grown so much in love and in knowledge. I have had wonderful life experiences and I expect so many more great things to come my way.

So, as I find myself starting up my THIRD year of college next Monday...here are some new meaningful pursuits I will be embarking on:

By December 20, 2011 (my half birthday), I will...

1. Finish The Book of Mormon another time. I bought an inexpensive blue copy and decided to highlight and focus on qualities I want to develop and increase in my life.

2. Be healthier. Make healthy choices. Eat better, exercise at least 20 minutes everyday except Sunday, and get at least 7 hours of sleep every night. These things are necessity.

3. Do the best I can in my classes this semester. Study hard and know my stuff forwards and backwards! It's going to be truly interesting to see how I will juggle everything...but I know I can do it!

Just three goals, but three good ones in my opinion. I will be reporting on my progress...hopefully often.  I know the best is yet to come in my life and I can't wait to see where my pursuits and wanderings will take me in another two years!! So whether you have been along for the ride the whole time or just barely started reading, thank you for reading and for your sweet comments! It has meant so much to me and it always will. 

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I really can't believe that we're going to be JUNIORS. What? When did that happen?! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger