8.27.2011

Bennie and the Jetssss. Part 2.



Every time I hear this song, I have lots of wonderful memories flood my mind.

Singing it with my dad when I was little.

Watching this movie and eating Mexican food on a beautiful Saturday night in May during my junior year in high school. Realizing that I was a lot like Jane in so many aspects, but knowing everything would work out like it always does in a chick flick. I love this movie lots & lots.

Almost a year later, it was a rainy Spring day during my senior year in high school. I had been to lunch with my friends (The Fab Five) at Spanky's and it was the day before Spring Break was going to begin. I came back from lunch in my black and white checked rain coat, soaked and happier than ever to be going to AP Chemistry. And I remember being called "Doll Face" that day and working on a lab report and singing and dancing to this song and smiling like crazy. I couldn't wipe that stupid grin off my face as I drove home and listened to this song on repeat. 

Singing it with my friends. They always say this song reminds them of me.

And...I had the best dream the other night and this song was in the background as we had a "thumb war" and talked and watched a movie and hung out with my family. 

All I have to say is....

I'm Bennie, He's the Jets....or vice versa. :)


PS: Remember to enter the GIVEAWAY! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness... so obsessed with this movie! I totally bought it the other day at walmart for 5 dolla! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger