7.17.2011

What we think and do determines who we are--and who we will become. -Dieter F. Uchtdorf


"Oh, how we need to love God! For what we love determines what we seek. What we seek determines what we think and do. What we think and do determines who we are—and who we will become."
- Dieter F. Uchtdorf -


I have been thinking a lot about what I truly love and value in life, what I'm seeking, what I'm doing, what people surround me, who my true friends are, etc. In short, a lotta introspection. My head hurts. I feel a little more than burned out. I just want to take another vacation like this one and/or sleep peacefully and dreamlessly for a very long time.

3 comments:

  1. I love Uchtdorf!! He has the best talks :D This one is no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know how you feel, thanks for sharing this quote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great quote--uchtdorf is always a good one. :) i've been doing the same kind of introspection for several months now and it's tiring but just now starting to be kind of refreshing! cute blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger