7.21.2011

I would do anything for you - Foster the People

"I don’t know what the plan is, but you can share with me, cause I’ll be listening here to everything you say. I won’t turn away and I will listen, open up my heart and I must say that I love you so...ooo la love, I've fallen in love and it's better this time than ever before..."


Last night, I was talking to Holly on the phone while laying outside on my lawn, enjoying the stars and summer night air. Then an unexpected visitor came by to talk and apologize and bring homemade cookies. And let me tell you, it was a huge tender mercy. All of my frustration seemed to melt away. Call me foolish. Maybe I am. But last night, my testimony was completely strengthened. I know God knows each of us personally and He never gives up on us. And just as He forgives us, we must forgive others. He gives us exactly what we need, when He sees fit. He never stretches us beyond our limits and He gives us so many wonderful people to support us and bless us in this crazy, wonderful, beautiful life.
 
"The first test of a truly great man is his humility. I do not mean, by humility, doubt of his own power. But really great men have a curious feeling that greatness is not in them, but through them. They see something Divine in every other man, and are endlessly, foolishly, incredibly merciful." --John Ruskin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger