7.19.2011

I won't settle.

It's a little unsettling to have strong feelings for each other... then see this person in a completely different light through their actions and words over a mere week's time. Now... my feelings have completely changed and I want to just stay friends, if that. It makes me feel more aware of my actions. I never want to disrespect anyone or say unkind words about anyone. We're all human and make mistakes. But from now on, I want to repeat my mistakes as little as possible.

Feelings are weird and hard to deal with sometimes.
It's better to feel SOMETHING than nothing at all.

But I know this...

When it comes to love, I won't settle for anything less than the best.

2 comments:

  1. good goal :)
    i totally agree with what you're saying and i've been there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dating is hard, but you have the right mindset. Put yourself and God first and it really all works out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger