7.09.2011

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times... It's you, it's you, You make me sing. You're every line, you're every word, you're everything. -Michael Bublé

Remember when I saw Michael Bublé?
And how it was the best concert I'll ever go to?

After getting Orange Leaf (frozen yogurt) with Allie tonight, we decided to go to Farmington Days and see the fireworks. It was one of those movie moments...ya know, the summer fair/carnival type of thing. Really fun. We ended up catching the very end of the concert in the park. They played such good music and I rediscovered how much I love this song. 

It made my heart flutter listening to it tonight. 
Music is amazing, my weekend is getting better every minute, and life is just so good. 


[This is video from the concert I went to...except my seats weren't this good.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger