6.08.2011

"You don't fall in love all at once. What would be the fun in that anyway." -Mandy, love you long time

Read THIS.

I guarantee you will LOVE it.

Our first R.S. Meeting was great! The weather was icky, but the company was great and it all worked out. This whole calling has brought a roller coaster of nervous and happy times, but for the most part, I'm always on a high. So lucky to get to know and serve such amazing girls.

I'm so happy it's Thursday tomorrow...because Thursdays are essentially my Fridays since I have Fridays off and a three day weekend always...does that make sense?

No.

Okay.

Time for bed.

2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful blog. Love the pictures and the words...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger