6.22.2011

We can live with God again.

"When the journey becomes seemingly unbearable, we can take comfort in the words of the Lord:...'I have seen thy tears: behold, I will heal thee.' Some of the healing may take place in another world. We may never know why some things happen in this life. The reason for some of our suffering is known only to the Lord" -James E. Faust

"No matter the burdens we face in life as a consequence of natural conditions, the misconduct of others, or our own mistakes and shortcomings, we are all children of a loving Heavenly Father, who sent us to earth as part of His eternal plan for our growth and progress. Our unique individual experiences can help us prepare to return to Him."
-L. Whitney Clayton

Allie's mother passed away this morning. My association with Allie and her family has been a huge blessing in my life. They are the ultimate examples of charity and following the Savior's example. I am grateful for the memories I have and the words Betsy has shared with me these past few years. She blessed my life in so many ways.  She is an amazing woman and she set the standard of righteousness, compassion, love, and service (and FUN!). She will be missed dearly. But how wonderful it is to have our faith and know that she is in good hands. We will see her again one day, as perfected and glorious as ever. 

Keep the family in your prayers during this difficult time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger